Wednesday 13 January 2016

Are you ready to SMASH!?

What's up guys! Griff here with another blog post thing.

I know the INCREDIBLE team at Hypixel (THE BEST SERVER EVER) have been working INSANELY hard for SMASH HEROES! But I haven't been able to play on my good computer so I haven't been able to get out any footage for you guys.

Aww... come on Griff, you can do better... I hear you whine No. No I can't. The computer I have been playing on is, in my own words, WORSE THAN A ROCK!

Yes, that's right: A ROCK!

I'm infinitely sorry that I haven't been able to but hey:

Sunday at 3:00Pm EST(AUS) I WILL BE PLAYING WITH YOU GUYS!
You can plug your channel or just get on youtube while you Smash and get Smashed by me and Cookie and some other people.

Meet us in LOBBY 3; 5min BEFORE so we can get all set up. Just mention this blog post!

Be there and bring your A-Game.

Good luck.
-Griff

No comments:

Post a Comment